Corporate Event DJ / Xmas Parties
Do you need a DJ for your Corporate Event / Xmas Party?
Whatever type of party you are planning/hosting - I have the music, sound and lighting to delight your team/co workers and make your party truly special.
I have a wide range of experiences from DJing parties in venues including bars, restaurants, hotel function rooms, garden parties, as well as weddings, corporate events, nightclubs, festivals and more.
If you want a DJ that can not only curate the ultimate playlist, but can also do more than just fading songs into each other then look no further - I mix it up, layering 2 or more tracks together - perfectly beat matched and in key.
Got a theme in mind for your party? I love themed events and can tailor my music, sound and lighting to match. I have DJ'd a wide variety of themed events and parties including: 80s nights, 90s nights, rock nights, throwback nights, EDM nights, 1920s themed nights (just examples).
Whatever theme you have in mind, let's see what we can do to "add the golden sheen to your corporate event / party".
“I hired DJ Ricky Gold to play at my works Christmas function. He arrived in plenty of time and was very well dressed and presentable for the occasion. He played a playlist of mixed varieties that were requested prior to the evening. He checked in via phone-call a week before the event to ensure that everything was ok and to see if we had anymore requests. I mentioned a few things and even though he had not played that specific genre before he still managed to put it into his set. Above all I would hire DJ Ricky Gold again in a heart beat as he can read the room and cater to the mood of the crowd very well, and keep the party going and people enjoying themselves. Thankyou very much for an outstanding evening.” - Adam Fell
All Corporate Events come with the following as standard:
- 3-5 hour disco between 7pm and midnight.
- Experienced, smartly dressed, professional DJ who will keep your guests dancing and enjoying the music all night long.
- Professional Audio & Lighting System.
- Initial consultation via phone call or video call, followed by additional communications via email and phone as necessary.
- Online Event & Music Planner.
- Legally binding contracts signed by all parties for your added peace of mind.
- All equipment is fully PAT Tested annually and we also carry £10,000,000 Public Liability Insurance.