The Booking Process
When you book with us, rest assured that all I's are dotted and T's are crossed.
If you follow the steps below, you can get your event booked quickly and have peace of mind that all details have been captured and legally binding contracts are in place - protecting both you and us.
Follow these steps:
- Submit a Booking Enquiry Form to us so we can review your initial requirements, quote you an exact package price and check date availability.
- A member of our experienced team will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements more fully.
For weddings (if desired), we will offer you either an appointment to meet with us face-to-face at a time and place convenient to you or via video call on Skype, Zoom or Facebook Messenger from the comfort of your own home. We find a meeting in person or over video call really helps ensure we capture the essence of your wedding and so that all details are discussed and captured. You only get one chance to make your big day perfect!
- We will then email you a contract signing request email (Please check your junk / spam folder for emails from us!!) Follow the link within, review your digital contract and if you are happy, sign it. Once signed you will be automatically redirected to a secure payment page where you can either pay your retainer fee or pay the total fee (if your event is within 2 weeks of the current date).
- Once we have your signed contract and retainer / total fee, we will send you a booking confirmation email with login details for our client portal where you can make further payments, edit event details, create music requests lists, create event timelines and complete other useful planning documents.
- Beyond that we will stay in contact via phone and / or email as required. We will always be available to discuss any issues or changes to your booking.
PLEASE NOTE : Only once we have received your completed Booking Enquiry Form, e-signed contract and you have paid the retainer fee is your date formally secured.