Firstly, a big congratulations to you if you have just got engaged and are starting the process of planning your wedding. Some say planning your wedding is planning the biggest party of your life.
Guests rarely remember how nice the venue decor was or how delicious their meal was. What your guests will really remember is how much fun they had at your wedding!
I have a wide range of experience from DJing in bars, nightclubs, music festivals, restaurants, hotels and even outdoor garden parties, as well as private parties, weddings, corporate events and more. I have built up a vast collection of music spanning from the 1950s to present day.
If you want a Wedding DJ that can not only curate the ultimate playlist, but can also do more than just fading songs into each other...then look no further. I mix it up, layering 2 or more tracks together, dropping in samples of upcoming songs, adding in hot mashups, blends, bootlegs, and remixes - all perfectly beat matched and in key.
Whatever type of theme you have in mind, whatever type of mood you would like to set, whatever type of music you are into - I have the experience, the technology, the music and passion to turn your dream wedding into reality.
“DJ Ricky Gold was DJ for my wedding earlier this year and was absolutely brilliant. He made the music completely stress free from beginning to end: meeting with us beforehand to go through our song choices, sending over samples of his mixes, ensuring he knew the layout of the venue so he could set up and dismantle with no issues - all the small things that you might not have thought of (especially when there is a fair amount to think about for a wedding!), Ricky had. Very on the ball and a fantastic DJ. Highly recommend. :) Thanks so much Ricky for being part of our special day!”
All wedding packages come with the following as standard:
- 3-5 hour wedding disco between 7pm and midnight.
- Experienced, smartly dressed, professional DJ who will keep your guests dancing and enjoying the music all night long.
- Professional Audio & Lighting System.
- Initial consultation either in person or via video call, followed by additional communications via email and phone as necessary.
- Online Event & Music Planner.
- Legally binding contracts signed by all parties for your added peace of mind.
- All equipment is fully PAT Tested annually and we also carry £5,000,000 Public Liability Insurance.
Packages From £450: