Do you need a DJ for your Birthday party or other special occasion?
Whatever type of party you are planning/hosting - I have the music, sound and lighting to delight your guests and make your party truly special.
I have a wide range of experiences from DJing parties in venues including bars, restaurants, hotel function rooms, garden parties, as well as weddings, corporate events, nightclubs and more. I have built up a vast collection of music spanning from the 1950s to present day.
If you want a DJ that can not only curate the ultimate playlist, but can also do more than just fading songs into eachother then look no further - I mix it up, layering 2 or more tracks together - perfectly beat matched and in key.
“DJ Ricky played at my 30th birthday on Saturday and myself and my guests were so pleased with him. Ricky was professional and organised from start to finish asking what set ups and music I liked before so he could get it right, he responded quickly to any questions I had and was really pleasant and approachable. My guests all commented saying that he was great he took requests from people and made sure everyone was having a good time and even managed to capture some great videos. I would definitely recommend and will be using Ricky for any future events. Thank you again ?”
All parties come with the following as standard:
- 3-5 hour wedding disco between 7pm and midnight.
- Experienced, smartly dressed, professional DJ who will keep your guests dancing and enjoying the music all night long.
- Professional Audio & Lighting System.
- Initial consultation via phone call or video call, followed by additional communications via email and phone as necessary.
- Online Event & Music Planner.
- Legally binding contracts signed by all parties for your added peace of mind.
- All equipment is fully PAT Tested annually and we also carry £5,000,000 Public Liability Insurance.